Refund and Return Policy – Oushod Sheba Ltd
At oushodsheba.com, we strive to ensure your orders are delivered to your satisfaction. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
· You've received an item(s) that does not match your order
· the item(s) were damaged in transit or shortage (delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
· the item(s) is due to expire within 3 months where the shelf life of the item is more than 3 months
· the patient has developed any allergies after taking the medication and the doctor has prescribed another medicine, the medicines can be returned within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery.
Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. If you could not check that the order is damaged at the time of delivery, raise a return request within 24 hours of delivery by calling us at +88 01889 781819. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. In absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
· Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
· Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned
· Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
· Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in following scenarios:
· Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
· Products which require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, penfills, etc.)
· Products which have expired post purchase.
· Second time request against the same product/order.
If you're order is suitable for a return based on the conditions above, you can raise a request within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. For details on how to contact us for a return, please send mail on email@example.com. Please note that all returns are reviewed for eligibility. All refunds are subject to the verification and review by our Returns team.
Refunds for all eligible Returns are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for Cash on Delivery.
The time frame for different payment modes is given below:
Mode of Payment
Credit cards / Debit Cards
Cash on Delivery
Mode of Refund
Credit cards / Debit Cards
NEFT to Bank Account
* Refund timelines depend on bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. This may change from time to time. Business days shall mean the working days on which Oushod Sheba corporate office operates.
For Cash on Delivery orders:
For orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to your bKasha account only. You will need to update following information to enable us to process a refund to your account.
· Bkash Account Number
· Account Holder's Name
Important: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Oushod Sheba account should match with the name of the Bkash account holder. If you have paid the bills using a third party account, refunds will be made to the same account. Oushod Sheba Ltd will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates, in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.